How to Improve New SAT Math Score in 5 Days?

I have my SAT exam in less than a week now. I really need to improve my Math score to 750, my current score is 680. How to do this is in 5 days?

Moderator Note: - Your post didn't have a question in the title field. The title must always be a question, and we've changed it for you this time, but in the future you should do this yourself to maximize the chance of a good answer. - Your post doesn't contain many details. If you search ExpertHub or our Blog, you'll see many good answers to the generic question. Please consider giving more details.

Without further information about what specifically you're struggling with in Math, we can't give a specific answer to your question; however, we do have a couple of great articles on our blog that might be helpful.

Our SAT tips for last minute-studying apply equally well to all the sections of the SAT (and ACT, for that matter), while "How to Cram for the SAT: 10 Day, 200-Point Prep Plan" sets out a 10 day study schedule that you can try to adapt to your specific situation. Finally, our Ultimate SAT Math Prep Guide includes links to a few dozen articles that cover everything from higher level strategies for the Math section to specific, content-focused articles that teach you the material.

1 Like