Can I get into college with a 2.0-2.5 GPA?

I'm about to be a senior. For most of my high school career I kept a 2.0 -2.5 gpa. I know that's incredibly low. Would any college accept me?

There are actually quite a few colleges that accept students with GPAs in the 2.0-2.5 range. We have a series of pages that provide information on where you have a good chance of being accepted based on your GPA. Here's the page for a 2.5 GPA. As you can see, there are over 30 colleges where students with 2.5 GPAs are routinely accepted. Even with a 2.0, there are some colleges where the odds of acceptance are in your favor.

If you want to put your best foot forward in your applications, I'd recommend reading our article on how to apply to college with a low GPA. It has good advice on how to emphasize other aspects of your application to ensure that you're presenting your best self to colleges. You can also check out this list of the best colleges with low GPA requirements for more detailed information on your most promising options organized by location.