SAT Transfer Issue

My Sat is scheduled for Dec 3 2016.The last registration deadline is 22nd november 2016.I want to transfer it to January 21 but the problem is there are 4 centre in my city and when I search for it all of them were full.Now what should I do if I cant find the center in my city for january 21.More than 2.5months left.Other cities are too far away.Help me with this.

If there are no testing centers left in your city for the January 21, 2017 testing date, you have a few options.

1. Call the College Board and confirm that there are no test centers available in your city. This page lists the phone numbers for the national and regional offices. You can also email the College Board, but because the deadline for changing your registration is tomorrow you might not get an email reply before the deadline passes. If there are test centers available and they're not showing up online, ask if you can register for them by phone without paying a fee.
  2. See if there are any centers in your city available for the March 11, 2017 SAT date and change your test to that date. The only problem with this option is that if you have programs that require SAT scores before April 2017, your scores won't be released in time.
  3. If you're up against college application deadlines and can't take the March 2017 SAT, then you are left with the option of taking the January SAT in a different city, taking the December SAT you've registered for, or signing up for the February ACT and taking that instead (assuming you don't have deadlines before Feb 28 2017).