What's the best online AP calculus class?

I am in my Junior year of high school. My high school does not provide AP courses, so I want to join an online AP calculus course. Which one should I choose?

We've actually written an article for students in your situation that explains how to find AP courses online and provides reviews of some of the best ones. To get you started, a few sites that we recommend for online AP courses are Pennsylvania Homeschoolers, Florida Virtual School, and Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth. All of these sites offer both AB and BC versions of AP Calculus classes.

If you're not sure whether you want to take AB or BC or what the differences are between the two, I'd recommend reading this article so you can make an informed decision. Essentially, AB Calculus just covers fewer topics than BC Calculus, meaning it's not quite as intense. Topics covered in the AB class include:

Functions, Graphs, and Limits
Derivatives
Applications of Derivatives
Integrals
Applications of Integrals

BC Calculus covers all of those topics with the addition of polynomial approximations and series, series of constants, and Taylor series. If you think you're up for a bigger challenge and are a very dedicated math student, you can go for the more intense workload of BC Calculus. On the other hand, if you're a little less confident or just want a class that isn't quite so time-consuming, AB might be a better choice.